Monday, September 27, 2010

Blue Monday

Date:                              Monday, September 27th, 2010
Word of the Day:            aeon (EE\uhn) one of a class of powers as beings conceived as emanating from the Supreme being and performing various functions in the operations of the universe
Weight:                          221 pounds
Goal:                             lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:               89 pounds
Waist Size:                     48 inches
Rowing Duration:            back still sore, sorry Efrem

Judy is leaving today which is why it is Blue Monday, Winter is tres upset.  We've cleaned out the refrigerator so there aren't too many goodies that I can put into the lunch that I've made for Judy, but I am giving her two boiled eggs, a big chunk of old cheddar cheese, six strawberry cookies, one raspberry yogurt, one banana, nine strawberries, one balogna sandwich, and three pieces of mozzarella string cheese and that's it folks.  I hope it sustains Judy, it is a long bus ride back to Toronto.  I have also given her a tub of macaroni with cheese that Judy will be able to heat up for her dinner tonight.  Zac made the macaroni with cheese because it is one of the favourites of Judy, how very nice of Zac.

We always pay for the busfare of Judy because there is just no room in her budget to cover the cost.  Oh yes, I am supposed to talk with the boss of the social worker of Judy today, I wonder if she will be in the office.

I am currently having some trouble with the apostrophe key, which is why my wording may seem a little peculiar to you, when I hit the apostrophe key, an e with the french accent on it gets displayed and I certainly do not need that so I have to currently reword everything.

What did you think of my pictures in my post yesterday?, I am hoping to put more in the post of today.

I am currently watching the emmy-winning comedy show, "Modern Family," I think this show is not only hilarious but quite realistic, and both Zac and I enjoy it heartily.  Last night Zac and I watched the season premieres of "The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives and Brother's and Sister's," (good, my apostrophe is back.) 

 I enjoyed all of the premieres but Zac thought the Housewives could have been better, I'm wondering where the heck the character of Katherine is, I know she turned out to be a lesbian but I didn't think she left the show, what the heck is Marc Cherry doing?, first Nicolette Sheridan and now Dana Delaney, two actresses that I thought really enhanced the show, especially Nicolette, big, big, HUGE mistake in firing her.  I am happy that they've brought Vanessa Williams into the show, she could turn out to be alot of fun and Lynette (Felicity Huffman) needs a good foil, don't you think?

The main characters of Desperate Housewives. (...Image via Wikipedia

I cried during the episode of Brother's and Sisters, I love Sally Field as the matriarch of this family and think this show deserves a much larger audience, I also think the producers may regret letting Rob Lowe leave the show, I guess Rob can always go back to making dirty movies.

Our cleaning lady, Gerry, is coming out today, but she is not coming until afternoon, we have alot of cleaning for her to do and we will most certainly get our money's worth today, Gerry works extremely hard and we think of her as family.

Great, Dell is calling me today, I'll probably spend another day on the telephone with them, I better make sure I get all of my other stuff done before they call, let's see, I have to buy Billy Elliot tickets, create/finish today's post/blog, speak to the Ministry of Social Services, shower, and then DELL, gosh and you wonder what I do all day!!!

Okay, I just spoke to Kelly at Mirvish Productions and she managed to get me three tickets, front row centre for a matinee performance of "Billy Elliot," it helps if you're friendly,  I also knew a friend of Kellys named Salvatore.  I once had to cancel tickets from Mirvish Productions and Sal not only assisted me in getting my money back for the cancelled show, but also told me about a new show that was coming to the Royal Alex called "Mamma Mia!" .  I told Sal that I always enjoyed seeing new shows so Sal gave me two free tickets to the show because he was also going to be in "Mamma Mia!"  How about that?, you just never know what can happen when you're nice to someone!!!(Yes, I know bad things happen as well, but more often than not, when you're nice, people will be nice back.)

Well I still have alot of tasks to do so the blog is again being cut short, you will live.

Topics coming soon:

Sex
Twins
Television





No comments:

Post a Comment