Monday, November 12, 2012

EXCEPTION TODAY


                  JACK'S BACK, AND THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH, 2012 and I'm very, very excited!


Believe it or not, I had written a regular post, but I hit some key, accidentally, and it got deleted. Consequently, that post, which was relating to the film, "The Grapes of Wrath" is not here for you to view. 

Eventually, I will write another review of this film, it's just that I don't have it in me, at this time, to start over.  This very small post, is an exception to my regular posts, and I hope you will forgive it's brevity, but there are so many things I have to do before Mac and I leave for our trip to the big apple, also known as New York City!

However, since it has been a week since my last posting, I did want to let you know that I am still here, and I'm still blogging, it's just that I've been so busy with doctor appointments that I haven't had alot of time to devote to my writing.

Thank you for staying with me as a reader, I sure hope things will get back to normal and I can post regularly.

I hope all of you have a great week, and write to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment