Sunday, December 9, 2012

SATURDAY SHOPPING IN FORT LAUDERDALE

                                   JACK'S BACK AND THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL
                                       SUNDAY DECEMBER 9TH, AND I'M HOT

Yeah, I'm very hot, and that is because of the lovely warm temperatures we get on a daily basis here in Ft. Lauderdale, I have to tell you, I love it here.

I'm giving this short update to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you, even though I don't have much to report.  Nothing much changes.  A new day, a new outfit, a new pound, hehe.  At least I can laugh about it, that is until I go to my family doctor, and she shakes her head when she weighs me.  Dr. Jayla will not be pleased with my current weight situation, in all seriousness, I'm not pleased with it.

I love waking up early in the morning and going out to the lanai with my morning tea
and sitting in the lounge chair watching the world as it wakes up.  This is my personal, private time and I cherish it as much as I cherish anything else in this world.

Yesterday, Mac, Angel and I took a drive up to Boca Raton where we went to a mall that had all of these fabulous stores:  Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, and Tiffany's.
There were alot more stores, but the Tiffany's store is why we actually visited the mall. 

My goddaughter, and niece, Savannah, wants a gift from Tiffany's for Christmas so Mac and I checked out the goods, I can't say what happened there as Savannah occasionally reads my blog and we don't want her to get disappointed, or something else.

Some of the sales clerks in Saks Fifth Avenue really should take an attitude adjustment as they tend to talk down to customers, who the heck are they to talk down to people?

We went to Chick-Fill-A for lunch, I just love their nuggets with Polynesian sauce, for fast food, Chick-Fill-A really is pretty good.

For the drive home, we took the ocean route.  Driving by the ocean takes longer, but it really is quite pretty, and peaceful.  Looming over us, for most of the drive, there was the Good Year Blimp, gosh that thing really is huge, too bad I never got to see it land.

I have been unable to keep up with my movie watching whilst here in Ft. Lauderdale.  The condo we rent does not subscribe to the Turner Classic Movie (TCM) channel, now how can I watch a great old movie without this channel, I ask you.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to watch twice as many when I get home and that won't be too tasking.

In a couple of weeks, Mac and I will head up to Gainesville so we can spend the Christmas holidays with my brother Gregg and his family.  That will be nice.

Well, that's just about it, I told you that I didn't have much to report, see I need to watch a movie so I have something to talk about, anything any of you can recommend, don't be shy now.  And, if I don't get back to you before December 25th, have a happy, happy holiday and try to watch that you don't spend too much money on Christmas gifts, be original and creative, it's cheaper!!!!

All the best now.

No comments:

Post a Comment