Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Date:                                      Wednesday, October 27th, 2010
Word of the Day:                   eke (EEK); to gain or supplement with great effort or difficulty--used with out

Weight:                                   210 pounds
Goal:                                      lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                       78 pounds
Waist Size:                             46 inches
Rowing Duration:                   to be decided

Four days until Halloween, I hope you have your treats all ready for the kiddies, and for the adults who still have long-arrested adolescenes, hehe, on yeah, I can't forget the tramps, I hope you tramps have alot of tricks, hehe.

I'm feeling rather ill, again, yes I know, but Zac has given me some antibiodics so I should feel better soon, anyway, I'll be back tomorrow.

Topics coming soon:
Halloween iconImage via Wikipedia
Sex
Anorexia
Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment