Sunday, October 10, 2010

Savannah, Sheryl, and Sunday Rose

Date:                                       Sunday, October 10th, 2010
Word of the Day:                    roborant (ROB\uh\ruhnt); strengthening, restoring vigor
Weight:                                   217 pounds
Goal:                                      lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                       85 pounds
Waist Size:                             46.5 inches
Rowing Duration:                   Cruella is still not inside, hopefully today she will be relocated inside

Well, lets hear it for the boy, yup fifteen pounds arriverderci baby, fifteen pounds gone with the wind, losing fifteen pounds, the hardest I 've ever worked at anything, but worth it much, much more, does that sentence make sense?, who cares, FIFTEEN POUNDS,  WHOOPY!!!!!

What a great day it is today, I even remembered to take my Actonel this morning, yes Sir/Maam/Ms., I am supposed to take Actonel once a month to aid my weary bones, I frequently forget so today I'm off to a pretty good start.

I used three of the prettiest names for girls/women that I've ever heard of for my post today, so if you're name is Savannah, Sheryl or Sunday Rose, you are forever inscribed in one of the posts for the blog:  thisthatandhim, so give yourself a pat on the back. 


LAS VEGAS - MAY 18:  (FILE PHOTO) Actress Nico... 

I, especially love the name Sunday Rose, and I have to salute Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman for giving their daughter that most beautiful name.  Don't you just love Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban?, don't you just love Keith Urban!!!!

Keith Urban's latest album/cd, or next cd/album, depending on your point of view, entitled "Get Closer!" hits stores on November 16th,  2010, so get yourself to the store "Song and Script" located in Cumberland Terrace, ground level (my favourite place to buy music of any kind), you're welcome Bob (owner of "Song and Script") I personally made this man very wealthy!!!!, but unfortunately for the moment, I've forgotten Bob's surname!)

I still have some chores to do that I didn't quite get to yesterday, as Zac, Winter and I are expecting company to come over and help us celebrate Thanksgiving.  Yes, I know the official holiday isn't until tomorrow, but we made our getogether today so get off my roof!!!! (I'm really not feeling that hostile, its just that I love that expression of mine, GET OFF MY ROOF!!!!, and I give you permission to use it in any way you deem appropriate.)

Keith Urban



Nicole Kidman(CannesRed carpet)Image via Wikipedia

I am having some difficulty in getting my next block of text into this post, the difficulty has arisen as a result of putting in the pictures of Keith and Nicole so I hope you will not be terribly upset of having to read text all over the place.  The text seems to be on the mend now, but with my blogging you never can tell what may or what may not happen.  I was tempted in that last sentence to use the word mayn't.  When Zac and I saw the play "Lettice and Lovage" (remember this is the play wherein I ran into, met, and chatted with Jessica Tandy and Hume Cronyn, mostly Jessica) Maggie Smith's character Lettice (yes that's Maggie's character name in the play,) uses the neologism, MAYN'T, and when Maggie uses this word she gets/got a huge laugh and applause from the audience, especially from me!

By the way, neologisms are mostly used by schizophrenics, I don't know how dictionary.com (at least I think I read it in the search engine dictionary.com)comes up with this fact, regardless, that fact (neologisms/schizophrenics) is there for your viewing.  FOR THE RECORD, you should know that I am not schizophrenic, and neither am I!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so ashamed of myself, on Friday it was the birthday of a very dear friend, and island cottage neighbour, Bonita.  I sang the birthday song to Bonita, each time prefacing Happy Birthday with the word belated, thus making it "Happy Belated Birthday to you," etc.  Bonita got quite a kick when I did this, maybe it was just my singing, who knows?

Whilst I write today's post, I am transferring some Judy Garland movies from the satellite onto a dvd.  The Judy Garland movies on the one dvd are:  "Meet me in St. Louis,"  "The Clock," and "The Good Old Summertime." I hope to give this dvd to my friend, Mabel, if time permits, and if Mabel or a Mabel designate comes over to pick up the dvd(s).  I also made a couple of dvds for Mabel's grandchildren who are up here visiting, the older child, aged 17 will get a dvd that has on it:  "Red Dragon,"  "The Silence of the Lambs" and "The Phantom,"  pretty good, eh! (I love to show my Canadian roots.  The little boy, aged nine will get a dvd with the following movies on it:  "Beverly Hills Chihuahua,"  "The Princess and the Frog,"  "Hachi" (I love this movie so will anyone who views it,) and "Remo Williams:  The Adventure Begin."  I'm such a sweetie pie, I'm not vain, I'm just quoting Mabel's granddaughter.

As earlier mentioned, I have chores to perform so I better get to them, have a fabulous day, why don't you send me a comment, I really would love it!!!!

Topics coming soon:

Sex
Television
Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment