Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whining on Wednesday

Date:                                  Wednesday, October 20th, 2010
Word of the Day:               viand (VAHY\uhnd); an article of food, usually of a choice, or delicate kind
Weight:                              220 pounds
Goal:                                  lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                   88 pounds
Waist Size:                         46 inches
Rowing Duration:               41 minutes, 9 seconds

I could not row today, I just couldn't get into it, I'm probably still sick, at least that will be taken care of when I visit my doctor this am., it has been over three months since my last visit to the doctor. 
PALM SPRINGS, CA - JANUARY 06:  Actor Tom Bosl...



Tom Bosley, (he played the father on Happy Days sitcom,) died yesterday, I really liked this actor, I don't know if you know, but Mr. Bosley got started on the stage,  and won a Tony for playing the mayor in "Fiorello."  I once saw him in the musical "Beauty and the Beast," he will be missed.

I would like to welcome a new reader to my blog, well he may not be new, but this is the first time "Mark" has published his name.   I welcome Mark to my blog, I hope he gets some amusement from my posts, and perhaps, if Mark needs to lose weight, well maybe one day I will inspire him, I sure could use some inspiration after gaining weight this past week.  


Now for some very disturbing and grusome news:  A military commander from Canadian Forces Base Trenton in eastern Ontario has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of two women.

Colonel Russell Williams, 46, of Tweed, the top commander at 8 Wing/CFB Trenton, was arrested Sunday in Ottawa, Ontario.



Williams has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Jessica Lloyd, 27, whose body was found Monday off Cary Road in the municipality of Tweed.  Lloyd had been missing since Jan. 28 from her home outside Tweed, about 30 kilometres north of Belleville.  Ontario's chief coroner is to conduct an autopsy on Lloyd's body, which arrived in Toronto late Monday afternoon.  

Williams is also charged with the murder of  Corporal Marie-France Comeau, who was 38 years old.

For the deaths of Jessica Lloyd, 27, and Cpl. Marie-France Comeau, 38, Williams faces an automatic sentence of life in prison, with no possibility of parole for at least 25 years, good.  I sometimes wish Canada executed some of these sickos, really, why should our taxes go to keep someone like this alive, sorry, but that's how I feel.   I feel so ashamed that he is Canadian.

Well, I need to have my shower and then I'm off to the doctor so I need to cut this post short today, tomorrow I should be back to putting out my regular posts, please be patient with me and keep reading.

Topics coming soon:

Sex
Blogging
Andrea McArdle

2 comments:

  1. J is studying Colonel Williams in her IAPS class - very interesting. I don't feel ashamed of him. He's mentally ill. Mental illness is in all countries. I'm sad that he didn't seek treatment when he became aware of his illness. I'm sad for the victims & their families. I'm extremely disturbed by the horror that these families must endure watching their loved ones beg for there lives on video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I posted that comment, I remember writing it, but I meant to go back and delete it, I guess I got distracted, oh well!

    ReplyDelete