Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tired on Tuesday

Date:                                        Tuesday, October 19th, 2010
Word of the Day:                     fulsome (FUL\sum); offensive to the taste or sensibilities
Weight:                                    220 pounds
Goal:                                        lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                        88 pounds
Waist Size:                              46 inches
Rowing Duration:                    97 minutes, 2 seconds

Well I just finished rowing on Cruella and I'm so tired, I stayed up last night and watched all of those movies that I talked about in yesterday's post.  Currently, I have the "Today" show on the television, and I am so disturbed of this story wherein a firefighter videotaped a victim (a young lady killed in a car accident,) on his cellphone and then sent the video to other firefighters.  Consequently, the young lady's parents received the video.   It really was unkind for the firefighters to send this video out,  and it has affected the parents greatly, as I'm sure it would anyone.   I am so disgusted by the actions of these firefighters, they showed no compassion towards the victim and made unkind remarks about the body, truly disgusting.

I am sick again, there is something wrong with my stomach,  and I'm hoping that Doctor Alladin will be able to run some tests tomorrow to determine the nature of my illness.  I have nausea regularly and if I eat, I throw up the contents.  I also have diarrhea, sorry people, but that is one of my symptons.   It is probably some flu bug but I sure wish it would go away, I have had this bug, on and off for about two weeks now.  I need to get this taken care of before Zac, Winter and I leave for Gainesville, Florida for three months.

I finished reading the book "Freedom" by Jonathan Franzen, and strongly encourage all of you to read it, the ending has left me somewhat shocked,  and I plan to read the book again, and soon, as I read it in a hurry.   I will not tell you how the story ends, but I really wasn't expecting what I consider to be a surprise ending.   I am next planning to read the book "The Reader" which is another Oprah choice, although Oprah chose this book a couple of years ago, oh well, at least I'm going to read it.

Oprah Winfrey at her 50th birthday party at Ho...Image via Wikipedia


I loved watching the movie "The Black Stallion," and am planning to purchase the dvd as soon as possible, it really was a good movie and I especially enjoyed seeing the stallion running amuck in the streets of Toronto.

I need to end this post as I am very sick and tomorrow's post may be late coming as I am going to a very early doctor appointment.

Take care of yourself.

Topics coming soon:

Sex
Blogging
Andrea McArdle

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not well Jack:{ Hope the doctor can help you,,,, wish we could get to see you before you leave and by the way DO you have room in one of your suitcases for an extra traveler,,,, don't want to spend the COLD winter here LOL Take care Tony & Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, there is lots of room if you want to come down and visit us.

    ReplyDelete