Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taylor on Tuesday

Date                                      Tuesday, October 5th, 2010
Word of the Day:                    teem (TEEM); to abound or swarm, be prolific or fertile
Weight:                                  221 pounds
Goal:                                      lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                      89 pounds
Waist Size:                            46 inches
Rowing Duration:                   sick today 


I am always glad to get Monday's over with, unless a holiday happens to fall on a Monday, and then, well, I'm pretty sure you know how I feel, don't you?

I am sick today, I just logged on after being quite sick in the washroom, sorry about that, but I was.
Anyway, I'm going to be sick again so I'm cutting this short.  I hope to be better tomorrow.

Topics coming soon:

Sex
Television
Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment