Saturday, October 9, 2010

SSSSSSSaturday

Date:                                     Saturday, October 9th, 2010
Word of the Day:                  wassail (WAH\sul; wah\SAYL); an expression of good wishes on a festive occasion, especially in drinking to someone

Weight:                                 221 pounds
Goal:                                     lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                     89 pounds
Waist Size:                           48 inches
Rowing Duration:                  Cruella is still outside on the screened-in porch

Its the holiday weekend and there is still a plethora of chores that need doing, they won't get done by themselves, so if you've haven't started them, you better continue reading this post first, and then get directly to it, you read me!

Its been a while since I last reported to you what I ate for the day, and since reporting what I eat was supposed to be a staple of my blog, I better report that yesterday for my breakfast, I ate my daily bowl of cream and wheat with one cup of skim milk on it, splenda and flax seeds also sprinkled on top of the porridge and two cups of coffee.  I had one half of a balogna sandwich for lunch with  two mozzarella cheese strings,  and for dinner, I had a handful of fried potatoes, another handful of cooked carrots, and one half of a pork chop with one raspberry yogurt for dessert.  I don't think that was too much of a food intake,  but then again, I didn't exercise on Cruella,  so all of those calories are going to go directly to my gut, yikes, the very thought of it and tomorrow is weigh in day, oh no!!!

I spoke to many members of my family yesterday, and got caught up on all the family business and you know what?, there isn't much new, at least nothing that needs reporting.  I reckon that is good news, isn't it?

I read three more chapters of the book "Freedom" and can report to each of you that you have to make Jonathan Franzen's book of "Freedom," required reading, trust me on this one little thing, Chihuahua," "The Princess and the Frog," "Hachi." you want to read this book, you need to read this book.

I also transferred some movies from the satellite onto dvd, those movies being:  "Beverly Hills  and "Remo Williams:  The Adventure Begins." 
Remo Williams: The Adventure BeginsImage via Wikipedia






The disc that I put all four of these movies on will be quite suitable for children to watch, "Remo Williams" should have a parent present, but there isn't anything too adult in it, and kids watching the complete disc will love all of the other three movies on it, kleenex should be readily available for everyone when they watch "Hachi," which is a true story, so don't say that you haven't been warned!!!!!

Last night I watched the movie "Lambo," otherwise known as "The Silence of The Lambs."  I enjoyed this movie very much because it was so loyal to the book.  I especially enjoyed the performance of Sir Anthony Hopkins but wonder what the film would have been liked if the producers had gone with their original choice and had Gene Hackman play the part of Hannibal Lecter Michelle Pfeiffer was Jonathan Demme,s ( the director) original choice to play Clarice Starling, I'm so glad Jodie Foster played the part.

It is now the seventh day in a row that we are experiencing perfect weather here at the cottage on the lake, lucky, lucky us.

I wish to go on the record today that I think the character of Bianca Montgomery will turn out to be the kller of David Hayward on the daytime drama, "All My Children," yup, you've heard it from me first, lets see if I turn out to be correct.

Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in The Sile...Image via Wikipedia




Okay, people, it is more important that you now get on with the business of living so I'm ending my post for today, try not to eat too much, believe me, I know that this is difficult.

Have a great one!

Topics coming soon:

Sex
Television
Blogging

 


No comments:

Post a Comment