Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trusting on Tuesday

Date:                                                    Tuesday, February 1st, 2011
Word of the Day:                                  ambinsinister(am\bi\SIN\uh\ster); clumsy or unskillful with both hands

Weight:                                                 two hundred and six (206)
Goal:                                                     lose one hundred (100) pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                                     seventy-four (74)
Waist Size:                                           forty-one (41)
Days until Royal Wedding:                   eighty-seven (87)
Rowing Duration:                                 sick

I am very sick today with my kidney stone, I am in extreme pain and therefore am not up to being creative to write today's post, I do apologize.

I did so much want today's post to be different as today is the first day of the month of February, alas I guess it just wasn't meant to be.  Hopefully, the stone will pass soon or I will undoubtedly end up going to the hospital because my pain is very intense.

Hope you all have a good day, and take care.

Topics coming soon:

Art
Politics
Cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment