Monday, January 31, 2011

Magnificent on Monday

Date:                                          Monday, January 31st, 2011
Word of the Day:                       vulpine (VUHL\pahyn); cunning or crafty
Weight:                                      two hundred and six (206) pounds
Goal:                                          lose one hundred (100) pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                          seventy-four (74)
Waist Size:                                 forty-one (41) inches
Days until Royal Wedding:       eighty-eight (88)
Rowing Duration:                      first day

It is the last day of the month, time to finish up al of those things that you have been procrastinating, because I know you want to start the new month off fresh, just like me!

I didn't do much yesterday, I did go to the funeral parlour to pay my respects to David and his family, there was alot of people there, most likely, because there was only the one (1) day to pay your respects.

I'm not feeling well, yet again, I think the kidney stone really is going to be a problem today and because of that, I'm cutting this post short, I'm really feeling unwell.  I hope that all of you are feeling well.

Have a good day and take care.

Topics coming soon:

Art
Politics
Cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment