Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whoopee Wednesday

Date:                                             Wednesday, February 7th, 2011
Word of the Day:                          philomath (FIL\uh\math); a lover of learning; a scholar
Weight:                                         two hundred and six (206) pounds
Goal:                                             lose one hundred (100) pounds in one (1) year duration
Pounds to lose:                             seventy-four (74)
Waist Size:                                    forty-one (41) inches
Days until Royal Wedding:           eighty (80) do you think Kate's dress will be the colour of White?
Rowing Duration:                         forty-four (44) minutes, nineteen (19) seconds

Happy Birthday Louise!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, sexy, gorgeous, smart, witty, humble, luscious, fantastic dear Louise
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

As you may have noticed, on this day wherein I continued to improve on Cruella, it is my sister-in-law Louise's birthday, I know all of you, like me, wish Louise the best day of her life, we truly hope that the day is magical and marvellous for you.  Just in case you were wondering, Louise turns an amazing forty (40) years of age today, yup, Louise is now old!!!!!

Please be careful out there today, another storm is expected, how much snow can fall is what I want to know, be especially careful when you are walking outside, there is a lot of black ice and you do not want to slip on it, a pound of prevention is better than a pound of cure, somehow I think I got that adage wrong.

I went to see Dr. Alladin yesterday and boy oh boy, I'm in for some changes.  First, I got weighed, never mind, I'll report it to you on Sunday.  I still have a bladder infection, more antibiotics were prescribed, because I frequently get out of breadth for doing little activity, I am being sent to a cardiologist to ensure everything is okay in the heart department, please, oh please God, do not give me any challenges in that area, the thought of heart surgery terrifies me, and I already have enough scars on my torso.

After seeing Dr. Alladin, Zac and I managed to do some errands that I've wanted to do for awhile now, I got some much needed toiletries from Shoppers Drug Mart, I purchased new lottery tickets, the prizes for both Lotto 649 and for Lotto Max are quite high now, I bought Birthday and Valentine cards, I went to Staples and bought a bunch of stuff there, I purchased money orders from the Royal Bank, got stamps from the Post Office, I did quite a bit, as you have read by now.

What is going on with Lindsay Lohan?  Miss Lohan, who is still on probation, will appear in court today after being charged with theft, apparently, Miss Lohan is accused of stealing a very expensive necklace, I don't get it, this girl obviously has some serious problems, can't they get her the help she so desperately needs!!!!
Also, in the entertainment vein, the most expensive show to ever hit the Boards on Broadway, "Spiderman" ticket sales are soaring, even though the reviews are not kind, one critic has called it the worst show ever to be on Broadway!  "Spiderman" has taken over the top spot in ticket sales, even beating "Wicked" which I think is WICKED!!!!

Today is two (2) years since President OBama has been in the White House and it is now one (1) year that President OBama has stopped smoking, Congratulations to him, and, if President Obama can do it, he's got quite a bit of stress you know, you can do it, you read that Lily!!!!!!!

Okay, sports fans, here I go again with medical news:  Previous research has shown that people living near the Equator are less likely to develop Multiple Sclerosis (MS) than those living at higher latitudes, and researchers now think that the discrepancy may be related to differences in Sun exposure and Vitamin D! 

In a recent study, participants with early signs of MS were found to have spent less time in the sun and lived farther from the Equator over the course of their lives than participants without MS In addition, those with early MS had vitamin D levels five (5) to ten (10) lower than those without MS and they were far likely to have levels of skin damage caused by sun exposure.


Well, that is all that is currently on my mind, naturally, after I publish today's post, I shall think of sixty million things to write about, or, I will remember something crucial, but that is typical and common for all of us, isn't it?


Have a great day and please remember to be careful out there.


Topics coming soon:

Art
Politics
Cartoons

Lotto 6/49Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment