Thursday, August 12, 2010

Celebration Thursday

Date:                     Thursday August 12th, 2010
Word of the Day:  Cheechako; a tenderrfoot; greenhorn; newcomer
Weight:                  232 pounds
Goal:                      lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Rowing Duration:   33 minutes, forty seconds                                                                             

Cast of Characters (so far)

Efrem,        creator, writer, narrator of thisthatandhim
Zac,           a doctor, with whom I live
Winter,      our dog
Louise,      our sister-in-law
Alice,        a friend
Giovanni,   a friend
Judy,         my sister
Aunt Effie, surrogate Aunt, friend
Shoshanna, friend, soon-to-be niece-in-law
Cherry,      a close friend
Mabel,       a friend and cottager
Mikey,       a new friend

When I was working full-time, I used to love Thursdays,  they were so close to the week-end.   I'm wondering if that is the reason I did so well at my rowing this am.

Yes, your eyes are not playing tricks, I managed to row a whole half hour and then some.  How about that?  I have only been at it just over a week, so I am congratulating myself because I did it and without injury!!!!!

It is just five o'clock am. and I have managed to row, do the dishes (which should have been done last night,) and set up the coffee for when Judy comes straggling down at six o'clock am.  I have also started today's blog.

I never know what I'm going to say in my blog, naturally it varies from day to day.  Naturally, I have to report on my daily indicators and I should report what I have eaten, if not yesterday's meals, then I need to note today's incoming food, none so far, I am happy to report.  However, in about twenty minutes, I will indulge in my morning coffee, I drink both cups right away, one after the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment