Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday DRAB Sunday

Date:                    Sunday August 8th, 2010
Word of the Day:  fantod; a state of extreme nervousness or restlessness
Weight:                232 pounds
Goal:                    Lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Rowing Duration:  nine minutes, twenty secondss

Sunday DRAB Sunday

Well it's rainy outside,  and I haven't lost a bloody ounce so watch your step!

I was a little discouraged to step onto my newly purchased scale and see that I haven't even lost an ounce, because of this, I have decided to only weigh myself once a week.  It would be too discouraging and demotivating to weigh in on a daily basis, so I won't

I was also a little disheartned to see it raining outstide.  Since Giovanni and Alice were visiting, well, you want the weather to be bright, blue and sunny so they will appreciate this cottage on the lake to the degree that Zac and I esteem  the majesty of Serendipity.

Serendipity, is our name for the cottage on the lake, so try and remember it,  otherwise it may get a little confusing for you.

Okay, okay, here's what I ate yesterday and today (so far): four cups of coffee with a dollop of skim milk in each,  two packages of cream of wheat, two cups of skim milk, two tablespoons of brown sugar, one balongna sandwich, a large serving of lasagna, one glass of red wine, two cans of sugar-free ice-tea.  Please note that the reason there are four cups of coffee and two of cream of wheat, sugar, skim milk accounts for yesterday and today's breakfast serving.  Now, onto other less culinary things.

Giovanni and Alice are currently sitting out on the rock staring at the lake.  The sun is not shining but this does not seem to bother them.  Zac is making a blueberry pie and we are all anxious to see how it turns out.
Winter is acting like she has never been fed in her life, do all dogs behave in this manner?  Do all people essentially behave in the same way, I wonder

I don't have much to say, probably because I am not feeling well. 

I tend to be awfully lazy on days like today that are cloudy and overcast in darkness.

Anyway, I've jotted down what I've eaten, exercised and that really was what I indended to do with this blog.

Perhaps I'll have more to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment