Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Madness

Date:                                         Monday August 16th, 2010
Word of the Day:                       incunabulum; the earliest stages or first traces of anything
Weight:                                      228 pounds
Goal:                                         lose 100 pounds in one year
Pounds left to lose:                     96 pounds
Rowing Duration:                       75 minutes, 49 seconds

I had such high hopes of writing a good blog today, alas,  yesterday the wind knocked off the internet connection,  and I only recently was able to get back on the Internet, so please note,  if there is no blog (from me,) it means that I had no internet connection.

Judy is leaving today and Mavis is arriving.  That's how it goes here. 

There will not be much of a blog today,  as the creative juices run early in me, and I am now in a relaxation mood, but, at least I managed to do my daily indicators.

I don't know if I reported my food intake yesterday, there was the daily cream of wheat, etc., one green apple, and a handful of macaroni with cheese.  I didn't feel well so I didn't eat alot.  Not eating is the plus side of being sick.

It is much cooler today, the storm yesterday really impacted the weather here.  However, there is still time for plenty of the hot stuff.  Ah oh, I do believe we are going to get another storm.  I better go put a covering on Cruella.

I hooked up the stereo in the screened in porch so that I can listen to music while I am rowing on Cruella, exercise can be so boring, especially at the 75 minute mark!  Can you believe it, only a week ago, I was just at the fifteen minute mark, now I am completing over an hour.  Think nails is my motto while I row,  and as the sweat rolls off of , so do all of my fat anxieties.  I think I am finally experiencing endorphins, I actually enjoyed my time on Cruella, this will not last, I know me.

I am visualizing myself as a thin person as thinking this way is supposed to help you get that way, we'll see.

Last night on television I watched West Side Story again.  That makes 119 times, at least, that I have seen this film,  and at least fifteen times that Zac says he has had to watch this movie!    Natalie was so beautiful; her death really was a tragic loss.

I have some followers on my blog, this is very exciting.  I wonder if I'll be the new Solomon.

I had a nice talk on the phone yesterday with my friend Melinda, she thinks I should change the name of my blog to thisthatandthosevoices.   I must confess I like the name.

I need to get my friend, and Zac's nephew, Ben, out here to the cottage.  Ben works in the computer field, and I'm hoping he will be able to resolve all of the problems I am experiencing on my laptop,  as well as show me why I don't have any space left,  I've deleted practically all of my software,  and I am so annoyed!

The wind is really picking up again, I hope we don't lose any more trees that are on this island,  that would be a shame.

Okay, sorry folks, but I'm going to publish this post as I think I am going to lose my extension due to a power outage.  I told you it wouldn't be much of a blog today, maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment