Saturday, December 25, 2010

Special Saturday; it's Christmas Day, Jesus's Birthday

Date:                                        Saturday, December 25th, 2010, CHRISTMAS DAY!
Word of the Day:                     chaffer (CHAF\r); to bargin; to haggle
Weight:                                    206 pounds
Goal:                                        lose 100 pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                         74 pounds
Waist Size:                               41 inches
Rowing Duration:                      91 minutes, eight (8) seconds

Merry Christmas!, and it is truly magniificent that our Saviour, Jesus Christ ,was born to all of us today, and what a wonderful gift we all get in his coming, gosh, what a great, great day.  Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Today, you are all probably waking up to a room full of Christmas presents, not I, and that is because Santa Claus came a little early to those of us in Gainesville, Florida, and we all got to open up Christmas presents last night.  I received everything that I wanted, and then some more, lucky me, but then, you know I've always considered myself the luckiest man in the world, and I am, truly!

My kids had an excellent Christmas as well, but the most happiest  with the presents was our beloved Winter, who was just ecstatic to receive new toys, especially a new chicken she got from my nephew, Raphael.  Winter wore a Santa Claus Suit last night, and not to bragg, but my child stole the show, and deservedly so, Winter really was adorable!

I am keeping today's post short today as you should be spending Christmas Day with your family and you should not be on your computer, are you paying attention Lily?  I will also not be on the computer and will log off as soon as I finish this post, in addition, I am still using Zac's computer because mine is out of commission.  There will not be any pictures to go along with this post as Zac does not have Zemanta on his computer, I know, what an absolute tragedy!

Take care, have a great day, be safe, count your blessings and for the final time this year, Merry Christmas!

Topics coming soon:

Art
Politics
Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment