Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tsk, Tsk, Thursday

Date:                                                     Thursday, January 27th, 2011
Word of the Day:                                    gung-ho(GUHNG\HO); wholeheartedly enthusiastic and loyal; eager; zealous; in a successful manner

Weight:                                                  two hundred and six (206) pounds
Goal:                                                     lose one hundred (100) pounds in one year duration
Pounds to lose:                                       seventy-four (74) pounds
Waist Size:                                             forty-one (41) inches
Days until Royal Weddingt:                   ninety-two (92)
Rowing Duration:                                  sick leave

Here we go, it is the dress rehearsel day for the upcoming weekend, are you all ready for the weekend?  As for me, things do not look very good.

I am experiencing alot of pain,  even with taking a huge amount of dilaudid,  in my lower left back,  and Zac is afraid it is one of the kidney stones rearing its ugly head.  Consequently, I don't feel much like writing, I'm kind of surprised that I'm even writing this, but I did want to let you know what's going on.

Sorry for such a short post, I hope you are all having a much better day than I.   All the best and take care, please include me in your prayers, I really could use some divine assistance.

Topics coming soon:

Art
Politics
Cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment