Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tittilating Thursday

Date:                                                    Thursday, March 17th, 2011
Word of the Day:                                 apposite (AP\uh\zit); being of striking appropriateness and relevance; very applicable; apt
Weight:                                                 two hundred and twenty-four (224) pounds
Goal:                                                     lose one hundred (100) pounds in one (1) year duration
Pounds to lose:                                     ninety-two (92) pounds
Waist Size:                                           forty-three (43) inches
Days until Royal Wedding:                  soon
Rowing Duration:                                 sixty (60) minutes, nine (9) seconds

Happy Saint Patricks on this perfectly beautiful day, plus add the fact that there is just one more work day and everyone should be on top of the world.  I am wearing green socks, green underwear and a green shirt as I am very much in the St. Patrick's Day mood, are you wearing the colour green today?

News in Japan is not so good, and it certainly is no holiday over there.  Japan is now flying helicopters over reactors dumping water on them in an effort to stop radiation from leaking out.

Prince William is now in Chirstchurch, New Zealand, in an effort to show support to the people affected by that horrendous earthquake, it seems that there are many countries having a difficult time of it these days.

My beautiful Winter has been coughing quite a bit lately, Zac and I took Winter to the vets wherein he said that Winter is in good health although he recommended that Winter should lose a few pounds.

It seems everyone I know is away on the March/Spring break.  I am a little down that I am not in Florida, I'm missing the kids, Sally, Jessie and Raphael, very much.

My sister Judy has come here for a visit, I'm hoping that she will stay for at least a couple of days, but one can never tell how long Judy's visit is going to be.

I slept in this morning as I'm sure the lateness of this post will indicate,  oh well, one does need to catch his sleep when one can.


Well, I'm off to get my breakfast, I know I haven't given alot for one to think about, that's how it goes some days, enjoy the day and stay safe.


Topics coming soon:

Politics
Gable and Lombard
Games

No comments:

Post a Comment