Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sinful Sexual Knowledge never on a Sunday

Date:                                                 Sunday, March 6th, 2011
Word of the Day:                             confute (kuhn\FYOOT); to overwhelm by argument; to refute conclusively; to prove or show to be false

Weight:                                             two hundred and twenty-four (224) pounds
Goal:                                                 lose one hundred (100) pounds in one (1) year duration
Pounds to lose:                                 ninety-two (92)
Waist Size:                                       forty-three (43) inches
Days until Royal Wedding:              fifty-four(54) do you think Kate's dress will be white?
Rowing Duration:                             sixty-seven (67) minutes, five (5) seconds

Miss me?  I've missed me, that's for sure.  I have not been able to use my computer for the last four (4) days, and I can tell you quite honestly, I have been going absolutely crazy not being able to tell you about the events, or lack of them, in my life.

Yes, it was a problem with The Camden Plus, and Dell was not very useful in resolving the problem.   The next time that I buy a computer, I hope all of you will remind me about all of the problems I had with The Camden Plus,  and with Dell, and that when buying a new computer, I should go with Apple, hey, Steve Jobs is looking better, don't you think?

Well we certainly got clobbered with snowfall last night, it is like the beginning of the season of Winter and not the end of it, the season of Spring is just fifteen (15) days away.  By the way, Environment Canada is saying that we, Ontarians, (people living in Ontario) will experience a much colder Spring than usually, yup, it will be colder than normal for the next three (3) months.


I have over three hundred (300) messages, also known as (aka) emails that I must address, that will clearly keep me busy for the next two (2) weeks or so.   Please be patient with me.

My sister Judy was here for a brief visit, she stayed for just three (3) days, usually she stays longer.


I need to give a salute to my niece Veronice Christine who turned the big FOUR O (40) on Saturday, gosh, now that my nieces and nephews are getting to be forty (40) years of age, I feel even older than Methusela!

In the add-on, "In the News,"  there is now news that Ibuprofen may reduce Parkinson's Risk.  Ibuprofen  is a non-steroid al anti-inflammatory drug, or NSAID, commonly used to relieve muscle aches and arthritis pain, but data show that it may also lower one's risk of developing Parkinson's disease.  Previous studies have suggested that this class of anti-inflammatory drugs could help prevent the disease, but until now, it has been unclear which medications in particular might have an effect.  In studies of more than one hundred and thirty-five thousand (135,000) men and women, those who regularly used Ibuprofen were forty (40) percent less likely to develop Parkinson'sNext time I have a headache, I know what I'll be reaching for in the medicine cabinet!

Some of you may remember that awhile ago I reported that an ice cream parlour in London, england, was serving an ice-cream sundae made from breast milk.  What I didn't report on, back then, is that the ice cream sundae, made from breast milk, is called, the Baby Gaga, and of course, now, Lady Gaga is threatening to sue the ice cream parlour, unless they change the name of the sundae.  The business has until the middle of the week to change the name of the sundae, hmmm. 

Goodness gracious, after that deadly earthquake in New Zealand, ChristChurch, specifically, thousands of residents are fleeing the area, whether or not, this will be a permanent move for the residents has yet to be determined.

I have been using the expressions "Feathers and Fishsticks" so much lately, and Zac is now making enquiries as to where this expression originated, naturally, I have no idea!  Do any of you know where the expression "Feathers and Fishsticks" came from?, if so, please advise as my readers and my self like to stay informed.

With regard to the upcoming Royal Wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton, I have mixed feelings about Sarah Ferguson, aka "Fergie," not being invited to the big event.  I mean, the Royal Family is not without sin, and who are they to cast stones?

And speaking of the Royal Wedding, in Germany, a Hamburg company has beaten the Brits at their own game by selling KaTEA,  tea bags featuring Prince William and Kate Middleton, you kow, I think I could use and enjoy a spot of tea right now.

I know this post is not very long, especially since you have not had one (1) in four (4) days, but I must away and attend to some chores before Zac's and my company arrives.   Didn't I tell you?, yes, Zac, Winter, and I are expecting company today for brunch, and I have no idea what I shall wear for the event!


Topics coming soon:

Art
LONDON, ENGLAND - JANUARY 17:  Recently publis...Image by Getty Images via @daylife

Politics
Cartoons





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment