Monday, March 14, 2011

Minding my own business on Monday

Date:                                                   Monday, March 14th, 2011
Word of the Day:                                epicene(EP\uh\seen)); having the characteristics of both sexes; effeminate; unmasculine;  sexless; neuter
Weight:                                               two hundred and twenty-four (224) pounds
Goal:                                                  lose one hundred 100) pounds in one (1) year duration
Pounds to lose:                                   ninety-two (92) pounds
Waist Size:                                        forty-three (43) inches
Days until Royal Wedding:                 forty-six (46) days
Rowing Duration:                                fifty-nine (59) minutes, six (6) seconds

The beginning of another work week, and I know I haven't had much to say lately, sorry, but there doesn't seem to be too much on my mind.  I am thinking quite alot of those poor people in Japan, that seems to be the most thing that is on my mind.

Today is supposed to be warmer, thank goodness for that.  I am so tired of the season of Winter and I wish I could take a Spring or March break.  I still have not heard anything about my kidney stones, it is the kidney stones that is preventing Zac and I from travelling to the South.

In my add-on "In The News" this morning, the grabber (headline) reads:  Elephants learn quickly to cooperate.  It was long thought that learning and cooperation were limited to primates, but it turns out that this is not the case .  In recent tests involving food rewards placed on a platform attached to a rope, elephants firgured out as quickly as chimpanzees that they could only recover the treats by working together.  When one (1)  elephant arrived at the testing site before its partner, it quickly learned to wait for its buddy before attempting the task.  Additionally, if only one of the elephants was able to reach its end of the rope, it would not bother to try pulling it at all,  recognizing that the task could not be completed without the simultaneous help of its partner.  I've always loved elephants, I was actually very upset when I watched one of the series in the digital video device (dvd) Planet Earth, it showed some lions attacking an elephant because of lack of food around for them.

There is now just seven (7) days away to the season of Spring arrives, it is amazing how much better people feel with the arrival of Spring, the days are longer, and hopefully, warmer, or they will be soon. I heard on the news that there is quite alot of people that suffer from seasonal affective disorder, also known as (aka) SAD, I know that I, too, get a little down during the long, grey months of Winter.

Amanda Knox is back in court today, Miss Knox is the American student currently in prison in Italy because she has been found guilty of murdering an english girl who was also a student in Italy.


Daniel Radcliffe, aka as Harry Potter, is hard at work being in the musical "How to Succeed in Business without really Trying," by all reports, the musical is alot of fun and the previews have been receiving standing ovations at each performance.  Mr. Radcliffe is scheduled to be in the musical for at least six (6) months, although Daniel Radcliffe will take some time off from the musical to promote the movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows," "Part Two (2)."

I am back to doing memory tests on my self, the one (1) memory test I do is I write out all of the States that make up the United States (U.S.,) well can you write out all of them?  I think I'm able to do this because I read alot, the book that I'm currently reading is a book on the movie "The Godfather," entitled "Everything you need to know about The Godfather,"  I am enjoying reading all of the anecdotes on the film "The Godfather."

It is now time for my breakfast, I hope you all have a good day.  Stay safe.

Topics coming soon:

Art
Politics
Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsImage via Wikipedia

Gable and Lombard

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment