Sunday, March 13, 2011

Singing and sinning on Sunday

Date:                                                  Sunday, March 13th, 2011
Word of the Day:                               aver (uh\VUR); to affirm with confidence; to declare in a positive manner, as in confidence of asserting the truth

Weight:                                              two hundred and twenty-four (224) pounds
Goal:                                                 lose one hundred (100) pounds in one (1) year duration
Pounds to lose:                                   ninety-two (92) pounds, and a few ounces or so
Waist Size:                                         not enough tape measure
Days until Royal Wedding:                 forty-eight (48) gosh, the Royal Couple will soon be on their honeymoon

Rowing Duration:                              fifty-nine (59) minutes, twelve (12) seconds

Well I reckon that some of you are missing an hour's sleep, yes, I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that the clocks were going ahead one (1) hour, I hope that none of you are late for church, or anything else for that matter.

I didn't do anything much yesterday, except that I did manage to beat Zac at cribbage three (3) straight games in a row, I even managed to skunk him one (1) game.


We sure have alot of snow.  I am so sick of Winter, it is so hard to believe that the season of Spring is just eight (8) days away.

I had a chat with my sister-in-law, Louise, yesterday, she had a great time on the cruise she took with her mother.   I am hoping that Louise will be able to drive over to the house that Zac and I rented whilst we were in Gainesville, Florida, to pick up some pictures that we accidentally left at the house.

Lady Gaga is showing her philanthropic side by creating a bracelet that people can buy and the proceeds will go to help out the people in Japan who are so devastated by that earthquake and tsunami.

Well that is all I have to say in today's post, but I figure that giving you some regards is a way of letting you know that all is well in my world, I hope it is in yours too!


Topics coming soon:


Art
Polictics
Gable and Lombard

No comments:

Post a Comment